Sunday, May 1, 2011

Why Are My Beans Making My Microwave Spark

DEJA VU AND SADNESS


Hermosa late !!... a reminder of spring in the middle of autumn ... as light as the dark room ... as a fragrance that brings you to this hall of moisture in which I have stayed. Finally, today I saw it ... murmur one heard me, perhaps tired of my prayers, perhaps tired of hearing my sad symphony, which seemed to ask for compassion to my agony, I hope while I sat waiting at the door ... tired of beating and screaming my name. and so, as I understood what he said ... after listening to what others told me that my head and recognized as the only truth ... "There is sadness when one makes it to where always dreamed of "..." No one binds you when you cut all ties "... it is only habit, custom and wanton wrong that corrodes the heart ... the heart that deserves the break of a touch, not gag and peace in their condition of love, full in length, open to walk through the classrooms where lessons life surprises you with tenderness, where he is innocent and absorb ... and overflows and is claimed. Where the union is indissoluble and happiness possible ...
And understand ... I'm fine ... I'm not that sad ... I am that you rescued tenderness in my silence ... that smile that I returned it with your magic ... I am the temperance you got patience, the time was cheating and that was pain ... while mocking me in the face because you think I earned a living, who wore my fire to life with her rudeness and my fortune tortured memories.
And I'm this I'm ... you gave me, what you owe. A ready smile and from within,
sound of light in my eyes, a reflection of the sun tempering water. I am this and I can more ... depends on me ...
And it does not matter ... time flows and I rush to meet him ... So much to do and I ... see! ... no matter if it was on time, no matter who was in the middle, no matter if one is to blame ... everything is good and I'm still alive to all this ... be done with a smile, much to be done because something told me today that everything comes and takes very little. Dreams
not end with age ... the thrill is no less with time in between, all begins again when we want ... When we release unnecessary grief and hatred, that it extorted, whose sole purpose is bandaging his eyes to life in its glory go to your side and never see her, because sadness is nourished and grows it engulfs its ferocious appetite destroys all the satisfaction of chewing up your last bone, drinking every last drop of your blood in uncontrolled sips ... and weakens you and your pleasure is laughing out loud in your premature death. Sadness is usually a ghost of smoke choking you and envelops you, I blurred vision and allow you to see how life gives you full hands ...
And there are the faithful, simple magic beings, those sound shape with his hands the generosity of being in darkness, just so you're not so alone in your world of shadows ... of sadness and time ... that scroll that extends daily before your eyes to remind you that death is inflexible and ruthlessly stalks you at every step ... but it does not matter ... those loyal to you are always there, braving the cold egregious snubs which is not blind and struggling with the predator of hope, with this foul beast of late, which stakes everything to your doom ... but it does not matter ... I do not ... I saw it ... and saw you. I
my angel of blood and tears ... smile and tenderness ... this human suffered in silence each leg of my journey and resisted until the unthinkable ... it does not matter at all ... time is just time and sorrow ... past. And I'm this, I'm alive and relive this chance I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment