Monday, May 9, 2011

Cost Of Plates For Home Made Trailer Ontario

DIANA - LITTLE bekannte


eight months ago today, my friend Karen died in circumstances a little absurd if you were not aware of what you were doing or was just a decision a little thought, sometimes haunts me to think about it , perhaps blaming me for not having done something before, but that's life, we share many things together and made hundreds of plans for the future. But today you are not and I feel a huge void, because one years of friendship did not go in vain.



I did not know could be tough not having you as
nombrarte
to come but do not come and not only

your absence as strong as the blow
di me in the heart to know
of your death and recalling our last conversation

in which only discussed

LITTLE bekannte

Heute, acht Monate vor meiner Freundin ein wenig Karem Starbed Umstände absurd, wenn Sie nicht wissen, WAS taten Sie, oder nur war a decision a little thought, sometimes followed me, in thinking about it, perhaps the fault that I too have not done something, but that's life, we share many things together and made hundreds of plans for the future. But today you are not and I feel a great emptiness, because you go years of friendship is not for nothing.

I did not know
would not be difficult, as nombrarte
to come, although
not come and not just your

absence of so much as the impact
I found to know the heart,
your death and having regard to discussed
our last conversation in which only

0 comments:

Post a Comment