Sunday, May 1, 2011

Homebrew Specific Gravity With Yeast




is strange that a few months ago looking at life to live I face some things that often questioned because he had to be linking me living even thought he had done to deserve it but they started a chain of events good or evil and does not really matter but the funny thing is that since December last year my conscience clicked and I was surprised to see that things had been in previous months were returning chronologically like deja vu even discuss it with him my friend Felipe, that caused me so curious to try to remember when that started all this, and certainly after meditating deeply remembered that was the day I lost the feeling in the skin on the left side of my body. Also all the events were back and had concluded that ending the day to recover the feeling in the skin. This week was really a chaos when the cassette tape will not be long to return.
Yesterday the day came, recover my sensibility and finally felt peace, that peace was not for many months if not every day you wake up you know I would grant because I had no consciousness of creating the ideal day as I can do and surprise at the end of this really happened as I wanted it to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment