Saturday, April 30, 2011

Where Can I Buy Sushi Rolling Mat

TIME I DO NOT CARE PRAYER OF SUICIDE


What happens if I do not write?
What happens if we do not name?
What happens if I do not see you?
does not happen, or nothing will happen
Just do not read your ridiculous nonsense

children will not hear your comments


not see you And no matter what you do not, as
to remind
and surely miss me because they really
that is
because they do not, because you're pretending
need your presence
I am invulnerable to your absence
probably everywhere
will review whether there has left no trace
because you hide like a rat with your body
pretending to be white cat
and not try to know you're right, because
know (at least) for me is not important.
A day care
other, not so fortunately
were a nightmare from which one day I woke up exhausted and confused
gradually loses
intensity of feeling and then, and not miss anymore your absence
, your indifference
like the early days;
I know is dead
want so say your anonymous
and you're so cowardly that you do not dare to sign

I promise I'll always be
a ghost in your fake life.

I do not care about your claims,
are no longer my battle ...
because I won this war
when fighting alone.

Now I have no owner, I've quit
be your slave ...
enter and leave when I want
without telling anyone anything.

I do not care at all,
when you claim ...
me sad because I
without you I laugh when I want and feel like

I do not mind at all if
you shut up or call me ... because you do not need

or street or in my bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment