Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tattoo And Sickle Cell People




I did not want to go
by fear and horror
suffering nightmares of loneliness and confusion inside me


unconscious truth
continues its destructive work because they are not supposed to let out my screams as a hidden


dishonorable original sin they had to remain buried underground in me
the horrors of childhood
passed from generation to generation

as you search the dark night of my childhood I learned to see
truthfully

have come to understand that my cries are not crimes but rather
precious messengers of a buried past

cries reveal the emotional reality of my childhood
show me the truth of a helpless girl
show me their total dependence
paint, words and feelings The girl's ordeal

cries become my truth
provided it for life and nature to save a soul

express my screaming is the key to freedom and life
express the cries that never lived and never heard

becomes my way out

0 comments:

Post a Comment