Thursday, May 5, 2011

Spray Watertight Basment Walls

THE PAST AND THE FUTURE FAITH HERRATA


With years of walking ... There have been steps, tracks that seem injured, and they do not want to finish heal ... Beautiful things happen, but also difficult and complicated than you make and often prevent you from seeing the light again, again to take steps ... forward.
are like ghosts that appear when something similar happens and take you back in years, I relive the fear.

But life itself is great, in time, seal wounds, open illusions and creates opportunities.

The future is waiting, right before your eyes, and brings hope and life, maybe again some sorrow or difficulty, but what would life be without them? The

ability not to stagnate, to continue in spite of living and wanting to live simply, is the most beautiful thing you can have as human beings. Despite the flaws and fears, left behind the fear and you want to go through the fire of happiness, the smile returns to illuminate everything.

Being right in the middle of the bridge between the past and the future, I think that what may be yet to come will make me better, safer and more women. If you think so, I can not help but feel an immense desire to finish crossing the bridge .... I have spent much time enjoying the breeze and the view from here, in the midst of a quiet insensitive, colorless, odorless ....

It's time to see spring in bloom through the future to feel the fire of happiness. Go ahead and let life surprise me every day and your Diana ne came one day and surprised with your beautiful eyes and your pretty smile, this day have stolen my heart and a voice inside me told me take a chance in life is that and run them but if this person gives you peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment