Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How To Make A Rc Boat Weed

LET NOBODY FOR SOMEONE


When in the midst of my doubts
looking for a glimmer of hope,
and lost in a thousand lies
no longer knew what to believe.
Who helped me this time?.
Nobody ... nobody helped me.


When I was abandoned in the midst of my sadness,
I was leaving all those who claimed
my friends stayed
Who me?.
Nobody ... nobody was left.

When immersed in grief,
heart in pieces, crying

covered my face and my lips moans. Who
try to comfort me?.
Nobody ... nobody comforted me.

When
languish in the shadows of my dark room,
and despair of dying
seize me regardless.
Who is with me?.
Nobody ... nobody will.

When my soul leaves me
and my senses are off, and

lying on my bed, my body is drawn.
Who will cry for me?.
Nobody ... nobody cried.

When the lonely chapel

ensure my cold remains an old priest and funeral prayers
rule
Who pray for me?
Nobody ... nobody pray.

When my black coffin
the earth is covered and hide forever

the remainder of my memory. Who
tell me goodbye?.
Nobody ... nobody will tell me.

When grass gray tombstone
my cold magazine
and
road dust mix with my ashes. Who
remember my name?.
Nobody ... nobody could remember.

No ... no,
the end do not have anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment