Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can A Genital Wart Appear On Belly




pious death,
look, cover me with your cryptic cold last embrace,
take me to the quiet haven of your darkness,
protéjeme the funeral canopy of your shadow,
dry the tears that never cease
to wet my cheeks.
Come extírpame the pain in my heart to stone. Godly
Death
'm so tired, on my bleeding shoulders

I refuse to continue supporting weights.
My soul has become the most overwhelming burden.
My life is a gray wasteland where the only grow
profuse misfortunes. Godly
Death
take me in your arms,
provides the lightness of your wings to my spirit ill
teach him to be free. Godly
Death
'm so tired, lead me through the dark paths
in your Eternal Kingdom.
Give me to drink of Lethe,
help me forget, help me to forgive
,
help me to feel peace, help me stand
.
pious death, I'm so tired ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment