Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Can Flying Cause Afib

CARESSES



always refrained in my blog I write a few lines to my family, but today I break that rule and I'll write to you because you have made Diana arouse emotions and feelings that at some point I thought that it would not to live, you love me by surprise

among the many complaints, overwhelmed perhaps tired looking at the horizon of my commitment, talking quietly with my own pillow fainted I find my calm in the eye, when I find myself dazzled by the whimsical illusion ... devoted myself, how to notice? Pats

call you touch, your lips you crave my eyes I say
delights certainly
delirium bathing me call you wish, your visits to the dawn I
gentle words of wisdom deliveries ...

devotion of love, how taste is on my lips
passion juice melted in my hands in delight that covers me
delicacy of words that I wear while walking naked
alone while those accompanying me ...

Ah! how wonderful and what a delight to know what I've learned to love is given
whenever you're waiting ...

incessant flirting discretions on the right hand, flashing delusional gains in perplexity, how to know if it's time? I love my clothes donated, I'll call Pats ... I donated my lips, I tell you delight ...

Laugh, laugh just by laughing, playing and drawing
only live,
sing and dance just to feel love and love
to start again ...
every night I see you laughing at my screen and forward
hear the ringing of my mobile
telling me that you're home and in a blink
my stomach and a million butterflies flutter
out of that cage, waiting to welcome you

0 comments:

Post a Comment