Monday, April 25, 2011

Purses For The Sims 2





forgot to tell you walk in my thoughts, like air
travels through the skies.

forgot to tell you that I sometimes see your scent tangled in my hair,
and then I stop and she did not flee with the wind.

forgot to tell you that your presence is anchored in the distance,
the small space where my love lives with hope.

forgot to tell you that my words seek refuge in your eyes.

forgot to tell you that after the time escaped, my hands caressing

leave to remain in you.

forgot to tell you that I firmly believe your words
and carry with me since the dawn of the morning.

forgot to tell you that my fears are left in the dark
prisoners cement.

forgot to tell you I want to kiss you
very soft and very slow.

forgot to tell you also do not know how much I LOVE
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment