Monday, March 28, 2011

Quotesfor A Sick Family Member

SMILE LIES CRIES


Lies
use to destroy

maybe you're afraid to sign my hand, filled

pride when you are nothing,
carry a concealed disdain
looks,
love is a lie

not accept free delivery is clean and shining


and when you feel worn on the front face
toward the sun,
brightness in the soul,
in the heart. Because
lie, because
hide. Is it fear
what I see in your eyes?
and envy in your heart? Because
misleading, because pretending
,
for wanting to be better for playing dirty
destroy what envy
perhaps you do not realize that the faster
upload, you will end
also faster.
Too bad I feel for you
emptying
should be your life that the only thing ...
are lies.

With lies

No deliveries
not live
not you do not rest, you see
Neither the heart nor the soul
Neither
eyes shining
Truth is life and peace.


bites Lies Hidden in the night. Becoming

shadows that tear the wound.
If you lie your lips, my days are broken


but when you lie looking straight ahead,
and your eyes are empty
sources is then that the soul is broken, I broke into pieces
, part
me life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment