Thursday, March 24, 2011

Chlamydia Symptoms Next Day?




did not want to know about the hell of fear and pain, the nightmares of loneliness and confusion inside me unconscious truth continued its work of destruction because it was assumed that the voice of my screaming hidden as original sin were ashamed to stay in hiding a thousand inside, horrors of children have passed from generation to generation while studying in the dark night of my childhood. I learned to do with sincerity, I realized that my cries are not crimes but most couriers require burying the screams past reveal the emotional reality of my childhood, I show the truth of the impotence of the girl, revealing their total dependence , painted with words and feelings, the terrible experience of my truth screams to be provided for life and nature to save a soul express my cries, my key to freedom of life, expressing cry I could never live in that time and become my way out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment