Monday, March 28, 2011

Can A Mouse Swallow A Goldfish




wanted to fly up to heaven, but it was just went to hell from a few months to find tears in my eyes what really buzzed me thought I could win their bad game, but fortunately I know exactly what I want ... ...... no more!

had no desire to hear more of his lies without loss of time was reduced to what my heart felt. There were many promises with no compassion for their loss is no need to have my Asül the heart needs a lot of feeling no need for your lust promises no mercy no Asül the 1000 is now sometimes too

I was down and now I give the rest of his cold laughter see why evil?
This was a lie you love me is finally clear to me their money and their history is actually false!

did not want to lie without loss was reduced to what my heart did not feel much need to promise no sympathy for their loss is no need to have my Asül the heart needs a lot of feeling no need for your lust promise without any mercy Asül.

0 comments:

Post a Comment